As part of Duty of Care – of occupier of hotel to patron on licensed premises-, The Branksome Hotel & Residences has a legal responsibility to protect you and others and ensure every patron’s health and safety is met. As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains the highest priority.
In response to COVID-19, The Branksome Hotel & Residences has implemented additional precautionary defense in accordance with official recommendations, to ensure travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus(COVID-19) continues to evolve.
HOTEL FACILITIESWhilst we maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene at all times, in response to the COVID-19, we have increased our existing shared or communal facilities cleaning procedures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, gym, lifts, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
You may bring your own hand sanitizer when you travel, or you can utilize our supplies located in the reception, Nate’s Restaurant, and Rooftop Garden.
RESERVATIONS CHANGES AND REFUNDS POLICY (COVID-19)Any reservations made after 18 March 2020 will follow normal conditions unless external circumstances have changed that merit a waiver.
For changes of reservation booked through a travel agent, please contact your travel agent directly.
CHECK-INThe Hotel will not accept guest who are required to be self-isolated by prevailing government regulations. Please note that hotel unfortunately is not equipped to handle self-isolating guests.
Please note that all guests will be asked the following question at the point of check-in:
“Have you travelled on an international flight to Australia after 15 March 2020?”
- If guests advise ‘NO’, they are to be checked in as per standard operating procedure.
- If guests advise ‘YES’, their booking may require to be cancelled and any funds paid refunded if they are required to be quarantined by law. *
Take note that guests may have their temperature taken at check-in and guests having a temperature may be denied admission unless cleared by a doctor.
NOTE: The Branksome Hotel & Residences has discretionary powers to deny staying to any persons deemed unsuitable.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICEOur all Food and Beverage team members are all reminded regarding the food and beverage safety and hygiene.
(1) Nate’s Restaurant
- Weekdays: 06:00am – 10:30am
- Weekends: 06:00am – 11:00am
* Breakfast Buffet is not available till further notice. If the reservation includes breakfast buffet, please contact hotel for alternative options.
【Lunch Service】11:30am – 02:30pm
【Dinner Service】 Nate's Restaurant is closed for dinner until further notice.
【Pillow Menu】11:30pm - 06:00am
* Room Service is available 24/7.
* The A la Carte Menu is available for dine-in at Nate’s Restaurant from Monday to Sunday for Breakfast and Lunch only.
(2) Rooftop Bar: Rooftop Bar is closed until further notice
HOUSEKEEPING SERVICEHousekeeping service will be taking extra precautions to ensure the utmost cleanliness in all rooms and communal areas throughout the Hotel.
All housekeeping staff will be wearing latex gloves and face masks to ensure an extra layer of safety for all our guests as well as our staff.