Position: Reservations Executive (Full-time)
The Branksome Hotel & Residences (TBHR), situated within walking distance of Mascot Station and the Domestic airport, provides luxury serviced apartments for short or long stay guests. At the TBHR we pride ourselves on professionalism and high levels of service. This is reflected in our above 4 ½ stars rating in Tripadvisor and Google review.
CNBC has ranked the Best Hotels for Business Travelers 2022 and has awarded The Branksome Hotel & Residences with the Best Hotel overall for Business Travelers in whole of Australia. This rating was conducted through the market and consumer data firm Statista.
We are seeking an exceptional and highly motivated Reservations Executive to join our team. This is a full-time opportunity for a hardworking and passionate hospitality professional.
The successful candidate will be tasked to:
- Confidently and accurately read room availability with yield management understanding
- Confidently up-sell hotel products while aiming to reach daily and monthly targets
- Respond to all guest calls and emails in a timely manner
- Maintain professional communication with all guests and efficiently handle requests that may arise on shift.
We are looking for someone with:
- Sound knowledge of Opera Cloud PMS, Travel Click, or similar reservation system
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Strong eye for detail to ensure all data is entered correctly
- Passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- A can do attitude and be willing to learn new skills
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Previous work experience at a five-star hotel in Front Office or Reservations environment
- Full work rights in Australia
If you are up for this great challenge and keen to advance your career and skills with one of Sydney’s luxury hotels, then click on ‘Apply’ now.